Then let Arizona Family Estate Sales help you get top dollar for your estate!
For many families the mere thought of liquidating a loved one’s possessions can be draining and difficult, not to mention emotionally and physically exhausting. The same can be said when one is moving to assisted living, relocating to another state, or simply downsizing. Let us take away some of that stress and worry. As a mother and daughter team, Arizona Family Estate Sales offers professional estate liquidation with a personal touch. We know that there are a lot of companies out there to choose from and that the estate liquidation process can be confusing. You can count on Arizona Family Estate Sales for honesty, integrity, hard-work, and professionalism. Make sure you visit our testimonial page for a video and comments from some of our delighted past clients.
We have many years experience with estate sales, both as estate professionals and as customers. We know all sides of the estate sale business and we understand your needs. Arizona Family will handle all of the preparation: sorting, unpacking, research, pricing, set-up and advertising. You do not need to lift a finger! Our specialties include an expertise in vintage jewelry, pottery, glass and silver. We have over 30 years shared experience with antiques, collectibles, and jewelry, combined with a broad knowledge of furniture, housewares, and everyday items.
We know this is a stressful time, and we want to make things easier for you. We are a family business and we will always be up-front and honest. We will care for your property and possessions like they were our own. We will always do our best for you. We work hard to ease your worries and maximize your results!
Arizona Family offers a free consultation with absolutely no obligation to you. We are located in Central Phoenix and can help you with your sale in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and surrounding areas in the East and West valleys. During our initial “walk-through” consultation we will describe the set-up process and sale days, and answer any questions you might have. We work on a percentage basis with no additional fees. We are committed to easing the pain and hassle of the estate liquidation process, and we work hard to bring you the most money for your estate.
We understand what you are going through.
Why should you call Arizona Family Estate Sales?
When you are looking to hire an estate sale company, be sure to get the details!
- We work on a percentage basis with no additional fees. We pay for all of the supplies, staffing, advertising and set-up. Some companies charge a ‘lowball’ percentage and then hit the client with extra fees or charges. We will always be honest and up-front with you, and charge no hidden fees. Some companies expect you to pay extra for advertising, accepting credit cards, or set-up fees, on top of their percentage. Be sure that you are not being surprised with hidden charges or additional fees.
- We set up every sale in the most eye-catching and professional manner possible. We use attractive table covers, aesthetically pleasing arrangements, professional pricing labels, and easy to read signage. Our customers find our sales to be a pleasure to attend; always organized, easy and fun to shop. I have attended other sales with items piled haphazardly on tables, piled on the floor, and in some cases still left in boxes, cupboards and drawers. Some companies use masking tape for pricing, or even price merchandise by the box full. In addition, we can process wireless Visa/Mastercard transactions at our sales. There is no need for clients to provide a phone line at the property in order for us to accept credit card payments. Be sure your sale is set-up right, in a professional and attractive manner, and don't limit your customers with cash-only sales
- We don’t miss a thing! We thoroughly sort and organize the home so that nothing “slips by.” We make sure the client is given any personal items that we find in the home, such as photographs, letters, currency, etc. We know you are worried about potential loss, and we want to ease your mind. We also make sure that we research current prices for all valuable items. You want a company who can tell Tiffany from Teleflora! We are proud members of the Antiques & Collectibles National Association. Some companies miss personal items and may not recognize potentially valuable merchandise. Be sure that the company you choose will not discard your irreplaceable family memories during set-up, and that you will be receiving the best prices for your items.
- We take dozens of beautiful photographs to advertise your sale. Customers always tell us how much they enjoy receiving our ad emails, and they rave about our pictures. We have had customers tell us they just can’t wait for the next update! They appreciate how thoroughly we photograph and describe each sale. Because of this, we have customers travel from all over the city for our sales. Visit estatesales.net and view other sale advertisements. I have seen out of focus pictures, misspelling, pictures that make sale merchandise look like piles of junk, and sale descriptions woefully lacking in detail. And some companies don’t even use pictures in their sale advertisements! Be sure that your sale will be attractively set-up, beautifully photographed, and thoroughly described in advertisements in order to entice customers.
- We advertise in a variety of places: online on our website, on estatesales.net, via email to a large customer base, and in person with large professional signs. It is not enough to do the bare minimum of advertising. Some companies are still just using the newspaper for their advertising. Be sure your sale will be seen by the maximum amount of customers.
- We try to make every customer feel welcome and appreciated, like a member of the family. We have a lot of repeat customers, and many people tell us that they simply love coming to our sales. A pleasant shopping experience is important for customers. Our clients tell us that we make the sale process simple and stress-free, alleviating their worries. We are licensed and insured. Some companies do not make their customers and clients a priority. Be sure that your sale will benefit from repeat attendance and happy customers.
- We make every attempt to sell all of the merchandise at a sale, and we also make sure you aren’t stuck with what is left over. If desired, we can arrange for a charitable donation or pick-up when your sale is completed. If you choose this option, your property is emptied at the end of the sale so you don’t have to worry or work. Some companies simply pick-up and go at the end of the sale! Be sure that, if you desire an empty house, your estate sale company can and will arrange a pick-up at the end of the sale.
- We send out your sale payment within days of your sale ending. Usually a client will have a check in hand before the end of the following week. Each client receives a packet with their check, and a comment card so that you can share with us your feelings regarding the sale. Some companies take weeks to complete payment to their clients. Be sure that your sale will be set-up right, handled professionally, advertised thoroughly, and that your payment will arrive quickly when your sale is complete. Be sure to hire Arizona Family Estate Sales!
What should and shouldn’t I do when preparing for my sale?
Here are some recommended DO’s and DON’Ts:
- DON’T give away, throw away, or sell ANY items before our consultation or sale. This is the biggest mistake that people make concerning estate liquidation. Every little thing contributes to the value and potential of your estate. By “cleaning house” prior to a sale you can dramatically reduce your end result. If you feel you must do something, we recommend disposing of perishable food and personal/financial papers ONLY.
- DON'T stress about mess or fuss about muss! We can organize your property for a sale. It is really best to let us handle all the work. You don’t have to lift a finger! Most sales can be done in one week, from start to finish. Especially large sales can sometimes take an additional week for set-up.
- DO pack and remove from the property any items you wish to keep.
- DO be prepared to be away from the property during set-up and sale. The process can be very difficult when the home is occupied. We do not set-up or host a sale in an occupied home. It can be a very stressful and emotional experience for you and/or your loved ones.
- DO leave your sale in our hands; we are confident that you will be DELIGHTED!